Our physiotherapy clinic prides itself in offering evidence-based research to treat a wide range of conditions such as physical impairments, soft tissue injuries, arthritis, and chronic or acute pain. Typically these injuries or pain, result from musculoskeletal, neurological, or cardiopulmonary problems. An experienced physiotherapist will provide examination of targeted areas, diagnose, and often assess any forms of physical intervention needed. Our multidisciplinary team of physiotherapists will provide you with a personalized rehabilitation plan, that will incorporate the latest techniques for a fast recovery. Our clients can expect the following as part of their comprehensive Physiotherapy Calgary program: detailed exercises, massages, or behaviour plans specified to your individual needs and progress from a Physiotherapist in Calgary. In combination, we aim to provide conscientious follow-ups and any exams necessary to give you your best physical and mental outcomes.
Why Brentwood Physiotherapy?
From assessment to treatment, your first visit to your last, we take pride in providing you with the best experience possible.
- Over 10,000 Calgarians have chosen Brentwood Physiotherapy. Our former patients are our ambassadors and our biggest advocates.
- Our physiotherapists have been hand picked from the top schools in Canada and the USA. Each physio has 25+ years of experience and regularly partakes in continuing education.
- Your entire appointment is spent 1-on-1 with our physiotherapists.
- The result of choosing Brentwood physiotherapy is a more effective treatment, more personalized therapy and a faster recovery.
What can Physiotherapy Treat?
Conditions include, but are not limited to:
- Back Pain/Sciatica
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Fall Prevention
- Joint Replacements
- Neck Pain
- Repetitive Strain Injuries
- Sports Injuries
- Tendonitis – Achilles, Rotator Cuff, Plantar fasciitis, Tennis Elbow
- Vertigo/ Balance and Dizziness Disorders
- Whiplash/Motor Vehicle Accidents
If you wish to see our physiotherapist for a condition that is not listed above please call us or you can email us at [email protected]